In mobile X-ray machines, a laser cross, also known as a C-arc, provides a visual depiction of the X-ray beam’s axis, thus marking the X-ray point precisely. This kind of accuracy eliminates financial losses, and the patient also benefits from the minimization of radiation.
Z-LASER develops integrated and retrofit solutions for x-ray system manufacturers. Depending on the application, lasers are either integrated into the image intensifier or the X-ray source part.
- Eye-Safe Lasers (Class 1M)
- High robustness against electromagnetic fields
- Resistance to impacts, dust and moisture
- Simple, quick positioning of the C-arm
- Lower radiation exposure for the patient
Recommended Product: OEM