When cutting patterns made of leather with a cutter, unlike fabrics leather cannot be automatically nested, since leather as a natural material usually has defects. For optimum material yield, one or more laser projectors will display the patterns on the leather hides. If a defect falls on a pattern, the piece is moved in advance into a defect-free zone and the cutter then uses its new coordinates.
- Easy operability of the projector, eg. B. for shifting patterns
- Distortion-free display even on large work fields
- Easy coupling of multiple projectors
- Optimize material utilization
- Faster definition of the cutting progressions
- Less waste
Recommended Product: LP-HFD2